- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The graceful split pediment features a book-matched, olive ash burl overlay, a turned urn finial, and a decorative shell ornament.
- The brushed satin brass finished dial features a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, elaborate center and corner ornaments, and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase with pierced star pattern.
- Reeded columns with turned column caps frame the locking front door with crystal-cut V-grooved glass and book-matched, olive ash burl overlays in the corners.
- Beveled glass is used on the sides of case.
- The brushed satin brass finished pendulum features a decorative center disk and brushed satin brass finished weight shells with complementing bands hang in front of a glass mirrored back panel.
- The dial is illuminated. An easy to reach roller switch is located on the back.
- The sculpted ogee base offers a decorative cutout.
- High precision, cable driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Features an automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass-finished Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0121
- Height 90.75" (231 cm)
- Width 27" (69 cm)
- Depth 16" (41 cm)
- Overall Width: 27 in
- Overall Depth: 16 in
- Overall Height: 90.75 in
- Weight: 157.0 lb
- Documents & Media
Emilia Floor Clock
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, wood grain, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.