- Finished in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock has a stately appeal. The arches bonnet pediment features a three-part bookmatched rare olive ash burl overlay.
- The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk, and a silver chapter ring with applied Arabic numerals.
- A lamp behind the dial illuminates the pierced astrological blue moon phase, for a delightful twinkling star effect.
- A decorative olive ash burl pattern on the inside back panel is illuminated by the interior light.
- Polished brass-finished weight shells and pendulum with a center disk that complements the dial.
- Reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps flank the door. The sculpted base offers a decorative cut-out.
- The lower door panel features bookmatched olive ash burl overlays in the corners that frame the crystal cut v-grooved glass.
- Removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Cabel-driven, Westminster chime movement with automatic nighttime shut-off option.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Overall Width: 22.25 in
- Overall Depth: 12.75 in
- Overall Height: 83 in
- Weight: 109.6 lb
- Battery Included : No
- Clock Movement : Weight/Westminster
- Number of Doors : 1
- Wood Finish : Hampton Cherry
- Documents & Media
Mimi Grandfather Clock
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.