- 97th Anniversary Edition.
- Oyster Gray finish on select hardwoods and veneers, with no distressing.
- This neoclassic-inspired grandfather clock features a flat top pediment with dentil molding and a stepped base with a cutout. Columns frame the door with turned top and bottom caps which complement the design.
- The clean white dial is framed by a brushed nickel-finished bezel and features raised brushed nickel Arabic numerals with a nickel-finished hour and minute hands and a black screened minute track.
- Brushed, nickel-finished grid pendulum and weight shells.
- Beveled glass front door and sides.
- Removable, beveled upper-side glass panels offer easy access to the movement.
- The dial is illuminated with an easy-to-reach roller switch located on the back.
- High precision, German-made, cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays ¼, ½, and ¾ chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour. Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with a nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Additional features include a locking door, adjustable levelers under all four corners, and a free nickel heirloom nameplate.
- Overall Width:
- Overall Depth:
- Overall Height:
- Weight: 0.0 lb
Scott Miller II Grandfather Clock
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, wood grain, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.