Study after study shows that too much sitting while you work can have a negative impact on your overall health. Fortunately, studies also suggest that a simple solution exists… just stand up.
Standing for even part of the day at an ergonomic SmartMoves adjustable height desk counteracts many of the harmful effects associated with sitting all day at a stationary desk. It’s that easy.
A SmartMoves electrical, programmable, adjustable height desk quickly raises and lowers your work surface from 24” to 50” in 0:30 seconds, easily giving you the flexibility, productivity, and simple health benefits of standing while you work.
SmartMoves desks are offered in literally hundreds of configurations with tops, bases, shelves, colors, and accessories.
- Made in the USA
- BIFMA approved for product safety, sustainability, and durability
- 100% recycled wood composite for a denser, stronger desktop
- Fingerprint resistant Thermoshield surfaces
- Continuous, seamless soft edges and corners do not crack or peel
- Predrilled underside for easy assembly of SmartMoves accessories
- Most accessories can be installed on either left or right-hand side
- Electric dual-lift motors deliver a quiet yet powerful height adjustment
- 3-stage base frame creates sturdy height adjustments even at the highest level
- 350-pound weight capacity
- Lift speed 1.5 in per second
- Easily starts with the push of a button
- SmartStop automatically stops the desk from rising or lowering when it sense an obstruction (like your knees)
- SmartMoves Memory Height Keypad w/ Programmable or Manual Adjustments
- Overall Width: 72 in
- Overall Depth: 30 in
- Overall Height: 49.63 in
- Weight: 70.1 lb
SmartMoves 72 in. Desk and Adjustable Height Base
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, wood grain, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.