- Espresso finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Contemporary design features simple but elegant lines while the platform base elevates the cabinet off the floor.
- Touch-Lite™ switch. An adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting intensity: low, medium, high and off.
- Locking, hinged front doors with significant brushed nickel finished bar pulls. The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- 270º door hinges allow the doors to fold flat against the sides and out of the way.
- Hanging metal stemware rack keeps stemware handy and holds up to 18 large wine glass.
- One adjustable glass shelf in the upper cabinet and one adjustable wood shelf in the lower cabinet.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- A glass mirrored back enhances the view in the upper bar area.
- A full-extension drawer includes metal drawer guides which add stability.
- Metal wine rack in the lower cabinet holds up to 18 bottles.
- A hinged laminated prep-shelf located inside the drawer provides additional work surface area.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Made in the USA. INT0418
- Overall Width: 38.5 in
- Overall Depth: 18.25 in
- Overall Height: 80 in
- Weight: 200.0 lb
- Documents & Media
Chaperone III Wine Cabinet
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, wood grain, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.