- Finished in Chestnut on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This traditional wooden sofa table clock features a turned finial and seeded glass in the lower door.
- Aged dial with worn black Roman numerals, a wood bezel, black hour and minute hands and convex glass.
- Antique brass-finished pendulum bob suspended on a wood stick pendulum.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included). INT0110
- Overall Width: 9.25 in
- Overall Depth: 4.75 in
- Overall Height: 24.25 in
- Weight: 5.3 lb
- Battery Included : No
- Battery Quantity and Size : 2C
- Clock Movement : Quartz/Triple Harmonic
- Documents & Media
Cleo Mantel Clock
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.