- Golden Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Bonnet pediment features book-matched, olive ash burl overlays framed with decorative carved ornaments.
- The polished brass-finished dial features a decorative open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, decorative corner ornaments, a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum features a decorative center disk which complements the dial and weight shells.
- Crystal-cut V-grooved glass in the lower door with beveled glass on the sides.
- The door also features book-matched, olive ash burl overlays in the corners.
- Illuminated dial and glass mirrored back.
- The locking case offers reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and a sculpted base.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0112
- Overall Width: 27 in
- Overall Depth: 16 in
- Overall Height: 86 in
- Weight: 170.0 lb
- Battery Included : No
- Battery Quantity and Size : K-W
- Clock Movement : Weight/Westminster
- Number of Doors : 1
- Wood Finish : Golden Oak
- Documents & Media
Kinsley Floor Clock
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.