- Key West finish on select materials, hardwoods, and veneers are moderately distressed with gouges, scribes and rasping for an aged appearance.
- A pillowed herringbone-cane pattern on the front doors and elegant turned legs give this versatile cabinet a British colonial flair.
- An upper fixed shelf can hold glasses and tumblers.
- 180º door hinges. Full-length piano hinges allow doors to open wide for easy access to storage, including four shelves for bottles and two top shelves for accessories. The doors have a storage capacity of up to 16 bottles.
- Two drawers. Metal drawer guides add stability to the drawer.
- Wooden wine rack. Storage for up to 22 bottles.
- Hanging stemware rack. Keeps stemware handy.
- Prep shelves. Laminated, hinged, lift-up shelves inside the accessory drawers provide more surface area for mixing or prep.
- Auto-on switch. A “smart” light switch that turns on automatically when the door is opened, and off when closed.
- Locking doors. For added security.
- Levelers. Height-adjustable feet on all four corners provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Overall Width: 43 in
- Overall Depth: 23 in
- Overall Height: 68 in
- Weight: 231.9 lb
- Documents & Media
Toscana Wine Cabinet
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.