- Black Iron grandfather clock with moving gears
- This metal floor clock is finished in black iron with an aged silver finished head assembly and gears
- Wood accent panels in a graphite gray finish are included
- The gears rotate clockwise and counterclockwise with the turn of the hand wheel
- The base features a wood shelf finished in graphite gray for displaying items
- The dial features pierced, motorized moving, Roman numerals, and hour markers finished in black iron with the hour and minute hands and gears finished in aged silver
- The unique pendulum bob, which is reminiscent of the verge on a mechanical clock movement, is finished in black iron
- Convex glass
- The dial is backlit with LED lighting that is diffused with a translucent lens located behind the dial.
- A touch dimmer pad is located on the upper right-hand side frame, offering four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off
- Time only, quartz battery-operated movement requires one AA-sized battery and three D-sized batteries (not included)
- Four adjustable floor flanges provide stability on uneven and carpeted surfaces
Theodore Grandfather Clock
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, wood grain, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.