- This limited edition key-wound mantel clock features a hand-rubbed, highly polished Gloss Black piano finish accented by polished chrome-plated brass and polished chrome-plated brass feet. The highly reflective shine and luster of the chrome case is the result of extensive polishing operations.
- The see-through acrylic dial features polished stainless steel chrome markers with black insets; polished stainless steel chrome hands with black insets; and a polished chrome finished bezel.
- With highly polished and reflective metal finishes, natural blemishes are normal.
- Beveled glass is provided throughout including the sides, back, and top of the clock allowing additional lighting to cascade in and brighten the view of the highly polished chrome plated brass movement.
- Front and back doors are hinged allowing access to the movement and the interior of the case.
- A high-precision, German-made key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour, and features a Swiss-style escapement (11 jewels with screw balance), an 8-rod gong, and durable bronze bushings. The run time is seven days.
- Chime silence and an automatic nighttime chime shut-off option between 10:00 pm and 7:15 am.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- A free nickel heirloom nameplate with be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed and assembled in Germany and in the USA. INT1017
- Overall Width: 10 in
- Overall Depth: 7.25 in
- Overall Height: 10.25 in
- Weight: 19.0 lb
- Documents & Media
Park Avenue Mantel Clock
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.