- Limited Edition Mantel Clock - only two thousand will be crafted - finished in a highly polished and buffed Windsor Cherry with multiple species of hardwood and veneers.
- Bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl on the Cherry case features a Movingue border with accent lines and decorative inlay consisting of multiple wood species.
- The ornate dial features a pierced, polished brass cast center and applied satin black Arabic numerals on a silver chapter ring. The cast center disk is numbered and specially inscribed with "Limited Edition."
- Curved, beveled glass panels offer a view of the intricate workings of the brass movement. Polished brass also lines the inside bottom of the case.
- Hinged door on the backside offers easy access to the movement and convenient winding key storage.
- A high-precision, key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour. Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option and durable bronze bushings.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Includes a free heirloom plate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed and assembled in Germany and in the USA.
- Documents & Media
Bradley Mantel Clock
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, wood grain, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.