- Golden Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers detailed corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum with complementing center disk and polished brass weight shells.
- Gracefully arched bonnet pediment features bookmatched, olive ash burl and a decorative shell overlay.
- The locking front door features crystal-cut grooved glass with a decorative dentil molding.
- Plain glass on the upper door and sides.
- Illuminated dial and case with a mirrored back.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0113
- Overall Width: 23 in
- Overall Depth: 13.5 in
- Overall Height: 84 in
- Weight: 136.0 lb
- Battery Included : No
- Battery Quantity and Size : K-W
- Clock Movement : Weight/Westminster
- Number of Doors : 1
- Wood Finish : Golden Oak
- Documents & Media
Browman Floor Clock
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.