- Burnished Oak wood finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This classically inspired grandfather clock features a distinctive flat-top pediment with dentil molding and a stepped base with a cutout. The door is flanked by twin canted columns with turned top and bottom caps which complete the design.
- The crisp white dial is framed by a brushed nickel-finished bezel and features raised brushed nickel Arabic numerals with nickel finished hour and minute hands and a black screened minute track.
- Brushed, nickel-finished grid pendulum.
- Brushed, nickel-finished weight shells.
- Beveled front door glass and beveled glass on the sides.
- Removable, beveled upper side glass panels offer easy access to the movement.
- High precision, cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays ¼, ½, and ¾ chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour. Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Additional features include a locking door, adjustable levelers under four corners, and a free nickel heirloom nameplate.
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
- Overall Width: 31 in
- Overall Depth: 17.5 in
- Overall Height: 83 in
- Weight: 151.0 lb
- Clock Movement : Weight/Westminster
- Number of Doors : 1
- Wood Finish : Burnished Oak (HEKMAN)
Raina Grandfather Clock
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.