- Aged Mocha finish on select hardwoods is distressed for an aged appearance and features an aged iron-finished metal frame.
- This porthole bar cabinet features two distinctive, hinged doors with faux rivets, elongated hinges, strap pulls finished in aged silver, and open up to 180°.
- The upper interior of the cabinet includes a glass mirrored back panel and two glass shelves for storage. A metal wine rack holds up to 19 bottles.
- The lower cabinet features two doors with beveled edges and aged silver knobs. A metal stemware rack for glass storage, two fixed shelves, and one removable wood shelf are included inside.
- One drawer with beveled edges and aged silver pulls features dovetail construction and smooth running metal drawer slides.
- A lift-up prep shelf located inside the drawer provides additional work surface area.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Overall Width: 39.75 in
- Overall Depth: 20.5 in
- Overall Height: 78 in
- Weight: 309.0 lb
- Documents & Media
Rob Roy II Wine & Bar Cabinet
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.