- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Bonnet pediment features book-matched, crotch-figured mahogany overlays.
- The polished brass-finished dial features an open center that offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, elaborate center and corner ornaments, a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weights feature a decorative center disk and weight shell bands that complement the dial.
- Beveled glass is featured on the front lower door and sides.
- Illuminated case with a glass mirrored back.
- The door features carved gadroon molding and is framed by reeded columns with carved column caps.
- The multi-tiered Bombé base features a decorative cutout.
- A high-precision, cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays a choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- The locking door adds security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner add stability on any floor.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Overall Width: 27 in
- Overall Depth: 16 in
- Overall Height: 88.5 in
- Weight: 161.0 lb
- Documents & Media
Winterhalder II Grandfather Clock
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, wood grain, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.