- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This tambour mantel clock is rich in details. Gracefully carved side scrolls frame the dial and burl veneered front, and a wrap-around beaded dentil molding completes the picture.
- Aged dial offers black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and convex glass crystal.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime German-made movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Overall Width: 15.75 in
- Overall Depth: 5.25 in
- Overall Height: 8.5 in
- Weight: 3.6 lb
Albright Mantel Clock
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.