- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Hand-glazed, named after the famous English clockmaker of the late 1600s.
- Brass finished dial offers a silver chapter ring and decorative corner spandrels.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Overall Width: 9.75 in
- Overall Depth: 6.25 in
- Overall Height: 14.5 in
- Weight: 9.3 lb
- Documents & Media
Samuel Watson Mantel Clock
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, wood grain, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.