- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Rare triangular olive ash burl overlays.
- Beaded dentil molding above the full plinth base.
- Cream-colored Roman numeral dial with convex glass crystal and solid brass, hinged bezel.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Overall Width: 18 in
- Overall Depth: 6.5 in
- Overall Height: 10.75 in
- Weight: 8.9 lb
- Documents & Media
Worthington Mantel Clock
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.