- Dark Coffee Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Wooden grandfather clock features machined steel, beautifully grained woods, and wrought iron metals.
- Brushed nickel corner brackets with screw heads.
- Metal base with legs finished in brushed nickel.
- Dial features aged, charcoal-finished, wrought-iron Roman numerals and bar hour markers that are suspended in front of a machined steel background. Aged charcoal finished hour and minute hands.
- Brushed nickel finished weight shells and grid pendulum with Natural Oak finished wood insert.
- Machined steel background.
- Plain glass throughout.
- Removable upper side panels for access to the movement.
- LED strip light illuminates the dial and case with a touch of the upper door hinge and offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off.
- The front glass door includes brushed nickel hinges and a doorknob. The doorknob includes a catch.
- High precision, cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour. Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners.
- Nickel Heirloom Record Tube included.
- Free nickel heirloom nameplate.
- Some assembly is required.
- Overall Width: 17 in
- Overall Depth: 12 in
- Overall Height: 78.75 in
- Weight: 75.0 lb
- Documents & Media
Decker II Grandfather Clock
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, wood grain, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.