- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This traditional tambour style mantel clock is rich in details.
- A beaded molding surrounds the base, accenting the carved side scrolls and camphor burl veneered front panel.
- Lambswool dial offers black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and convex glass crystal.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Overall Width: 19 in
- Overall Depth: 6.75 in
- Overall Height: 11.25 in
- Weight: 9.1 lb
- Battery Included : No
- Battery Quantity and Size : K-W
- Clock Movement : Key-Wind/Westminster
- Wood Finish : Windsor Cherry
- Documents & Media
Palmer Mantel Clock
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.