- Finished in Worn Black on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and rasping for an aged appearance.
- Features distinctive paneled doors with inset panels, moldings, and antique charcoal ring pulls.
- Stores up to 22 bottles of wine with a generous amount of room in the doors for liquor storage.
- Front locking doors. The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- An upper fixed shelf may hold glasses and tumblers.
- Wooden stemware racks.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Auto-on light switch turns the light on automatically when the left cabinet door is opened and off when it is closed.
- 3X power strip outlet for operating small appliances.
- Two dovetail drawers with full-extension metal drawer slide for ample utensil storage.
- Laminated lift-up shelves inside each drawer for an extra work surface.
- 180° full-length piano door hinges allow doors to open wide.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all corners level the cabinet on any surface. INT0115
- Overall Width: 43 in
- Overall Depth: 23 in
- Overall Height: 75 in
- Weight: 303.0 lb
- Documents & Media
Sambuca Wine Cabinet
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, levels of distressing, wood grain, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.